1. Angela Bassett wore a sequinned mermaid gown with an illusion neckline by Dolce & Gabbana.
2. Zac Efron wore black pants and a matching blazer over a red turtleneck sweater.
3. Margot Robbie wore a floor-length black gown with dramatic side cutouts and silver-embroidered details.
4. Florence Pugh wore a sequinned Rodarte dress with a flared waist and floral bow.
5. Eva Longoria wore a dazzling green dress with a halter neckline and back cutouts.
6. Olivia Rodrigo wore a strapless, floor-length gown with a sweetheart neckline.
7. Barry Keoghan wore a Stella McCartney suit over a ruffled shirt.
8. Eugene Lee Yang wore a daring neon suit with a side cutout and flared pants.
9. Natalie Portman wore a Schiaparelli gown with a chest cutout and a halter chain neckline.
10. Ariana DeBose wore a Monique Lhuillier gown with a leg slit and a collared, button-down neckline.