1. Meghann Fahy wore a custom Giorgio Armani Privé gown with a sweetheart neckline adorned with roses.
2. Jenna Ortega wore a floral embroidered gown by Dior Haute Couture paired with sparkly heels.
3. Selena Gomez wore a semi-sheer Oscar de la Renta gown embroidered with sequins.
4. James Tyler Williams paired a leather suit with a diamond choker necklace.
5. Taylor Tomlinson wore a black jumpsuit with a plunging neckline and embroidered silver details.
6. Will Sharpe wore an all-black ensemble which consisted of a button-down blazer, matching pants, and sunglasses.
7. Simona Tabasco wore a multicolored gown adorned with scrapbook-style embroidery.
8. Donald Glover wore a black suit covered in floral patterns.
9. Camila Morrone wore a form-fitting gown with a sweeping train.
10. Suki Waterhouse wore a backless Valentino gown with side cutouts and a statement bow.